During the epidemic, the university is half closed and people outside are not allowed to enter the campus. So everyone has to go to the gate to get their takeaway through the big iron gate. The small one can be passed through from below, and the large one must be thrown from above. There is no electric bicycle running through the campus, just like when I first went to college. But it seems that the work of couriers hasn’t been reduced much. Maybe it’s faster for them to ride inside than the students walk slowly to the gate.
There are takeaway and express delivery. KFC, McDonald’s, CoCo, Yidiandian, Meituan, Home Delivery, Baishi, SF, Tiantian, jitu, Shentong…Everything’s here. One small detail: When reciting the serial number, such as 131, most students say “one three one”, but the couriers say “one hundred and thirty-one”. Maybe it is for clarity? The couriers are really hard. An uncle delivered it eight times, and finally had to curse and leave it by the door. Another courier had swollen feet and still had to deliver it.
Talk about editing. This is my first three-channel recording. Two omni microphones are set as the left and right channels, and the short gun is used as the middle channel, aiming at the subject that you want to highlight. Still as before, after the first rough processing, put it into the multitrack editor, and then keep adjusting. In the final output, I found that no matter what to do, it can only output two channels. It’s terrible. It means the third channel has no use. After thinking for a while, I overturn it and restart. Firstly, I separated the three channels of the source files, and then dragged the same channel of all files to the multi-track editor, occupying one track for each channel. When editing, three tracks are selected simultaneously. Then merge each track and edited separately to adjust details and deal with noise. Finally merge into two channels.
- My god, the system has sent you a new task, hurry up and be safe.
- (The car roars past)
- 0656! Is there 0805? Is there any express delivery from Jitu?
- ——17103, 17113. ——103 or 113? ——123. ——123?
- 7033, 8235, 3197.
- 4007, right?
- We don’t use the phone number today. Finding the phone number is too troublesome.
- 2736! 5166! Is there 5166?
- Yidiandian? I can’t take it in. Emm…eh…my waist.
- I caught it.
- Oh my goodness.
- Is it KFC? One bucket, three hamburgers. Is the hamburger inside?
- Oops! A box inside, uncle, don’t break it.
- Beauty, can you help me put it upon the windowsill? Can the wind blow it down?
- ——I have called eleven times. ——I just called once. ——That’s fine, I’m afraid to delay you.
- Nobody? Or I’ll go.
- They should develop an app for university students.
- You divide it yourself, it’s too late for me. You can pass them one by one.
- I’ve come here eight times for the deal! No, it’s too late, I still have a lot of deals! No, holy shit!
- He doesn’t want to be a courier, but there is a transition period, ten days and a half months.
- Hey, can you help me put it on the steps, my feet are swollen.